Senin, 18 Juni 2012
4 komentar

Let it go AWAY ..

22.21
Heard " How awkward it is " When Seeing the title from this new entri after long time no updating..
Right , I want to make calm myself..
Why ?
Yeah, I have just failed in my test STIS .
Before that, I want to say Thanks to my great Lord.
Who given me chance ..even the chance to follow STIS in step 2. I have through many people to go there.
I have felt Psikologi test and it's from UI, the university that I dream when I was in JHS..

You know? *NO* let me tell you..

 Be there is my big dream and now It's too hurt to realize that everything has gone and leave me in my dreaming. They look so afraid to make me up and let me sleep away in my big dream .
Now , it's time to let it go.
Yeah, Please go away..
Even, I can't realize that I ever had you ..
God, help me to make it true.
If I cant reach my dream, give me time to let it go from my memory.
You have given me one chance that I never guess before.
Actually I didn't know..
But now, I understand what You want me to be..
Help me to make You will my will too .
I think It;s better than remember my dream that You won't..

 ***************************** MY DREAM **************************************

4 komentar:

  1. I cant write anything here, just can say 'you must be proud of God sis' :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Thank you dear..
    Of course. I given so many experinces in my life.

    But It has some mistakes in writting.
    I'll check it soon..
    But, thank you so much coming here.
    don't bored for comin' again :)

    BalasHapus
  3. urwell my sis..

    as bad as your writting I think Im more than you :(
    okay , all your writting have been read by me :)
    make new sis, whihi.. Im waiting for it.

    BalasHapus
  4. xixi :) thank you sist .
    don't forget leaving your any comment in every entry I have ..
    have you read about my video in the other entry?

    BalasHapus

Hesty Sihotang. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 
Toggle Footer
Top